Print Your Own Corflute Signs

Damaged Suit Sale Sign Unsplash

Looking for a cost effective sign solution? If you need short term signage (say up to 12 months) then corflute (fluted polyproylene) might be the answer. Corflute is the material used to produce most real estate signs.

Our corflute signs will stand up to the weather for at least 12 months and look professional along the way.

To order your sign, simply browse to Corflute Signs, select the required size from the list of Standard Sizes and upload the file that you would like printed. We will take care of the rest.

If you need any assistance, as always please just Contact Us.

Similar Posts