Flags are a cost effective way to grab attention indoors or outside.
- Easy to assemble
- Eye Catching
- Lots of easy installation options
Decisions to be made:
- Single or Doublesided Print
2. Flag Shapes
The two most frequently selected shapes are Teardrop and Feather.
Flag Shape considerations:
- Feather flags offer a more fluttery effect in wind
- Your logo or design may suit one shape more than the other
- The loose end of a feather flag is prone to wind damage
3. Flag Sizes
Our standard flags come in 3 sizes – Small, Medium and Large. The standing height of each flag is approximately 3 metres, 4 metres and 5metres respectively, as shown below.
Please note: the Large size flag is not recommended for extended use outside. In windy situations it can be difficult to control and is also subject to excessive wear and tear.
4. Single or Double Sided
- Double sided flags can be read more easily from both sides
- Single sided feather flags are lighter and flutter more readily in the wind
- Single sided flags tend to catch less wind and so can perform better in windy conditions
Single Sided – mirror reverse show-through printing
Double Sided – two separate prints with blockout sewn in-between
5. Flag Design
If you don’t have a design for your flag, we can produce one for you. If you can provide the necessary logo/image files, the cost for this design process is typically around $75 + gst.
If you would prefer to produce your flag design yourself, please download the relevant template. Templates are available here. Using these templates will ensure your flag design can be efficiently printed and fabricated.
6. Flags – Key Details
- Small – flag: 2m x 0.6m – pole: 3m
- Medium – flag: 3m x 0.8m – pole: 4m
- Large – flag: 4m x 0.8m – pole: 5m
- Single sided flags, 130gsm knitted polyester fabric
- Double sided flags, 140gsm knitted polyester fabric with blockout barrier sewn in between printed face panels
- Our flags are produced using a dye sublimation print process.
- It is important to ensure the flagpole is inserted all the way to the reinforced pocket at the top of the flag and then tensioned down adequately to produce a nice smooth display surface.
- Flags should not be left outside 24 hrs a day
- Do not stack wet flags on top of each other when storing
- Flags should be dried for storage when not is use.
7. Flags – Frequently Asked Questions
Expected Flag Life:
- Flag life depends on many unpredictable factors. External use exposes flags to sun fade and weather damage. Bringing flags in when high winds are blowing will extend flag life
- As an indication you should not see any signicant fading or flag wear within 6 months
- It is highly unusual for flagpoles or mounting brackets to be damaged by normal use. You should expect to be able to reuse your poles with new flags for many years.
- We offer a 6 month warranty against manufacturing faults
- You should allow 10 working days from artwork signoff to delivery of your flags
- Prices are subject to change without notice